Fairview Developments Pte Ltd (a unit of the Tong Eng Group)
Exclusive development comprising 81 freehold strata houses. i.e. 10 Semi-Detached and 71 Terrace Houses. (32 Corner Terrace, 39 Intermediate Terrace)
Video - Sneak Peek
The design concept is one of simplicity and elegance and the design subscribes to the notion that “less is more”. The development embodies contemporary living and features a bold asymmetrical design that creates a rhythmic pulse through the development. The façade comprises a 3-dimensional fin design that incorporates the functional needs for shelter, privacy and sun-shading requirements. Warm toned aluminum frames are used at the 1st storey level, to reduce the sense of threshold between outdoor and indoor. This allows an increased sense of depth to the internal living spaces, as if extending out to the landscape.
The Singapore sling is not just famous cocktail, it is our design metaphor for re-creating every day, all day chic at Belgravia Green. This landscape is designed so residents can build into their everyday rhythms a balance of outdoor activities for all: family and community. From safe and fun child-centred activity areas to swimming and outdoor active exercise areas through to re-creative leisure spaces for every part of each day (BBQs, contemplative quiet areas, and drinking with friends.) This landscape design invites residents to sling from active to passive recreation spaces and regenerate their energies for Singapore living and working at their best and most dynamic, every day and all day.
The Exceptional Experience of Space
- All units are beautifully arranged in a North-South orientation
- Unobstructed views of the lush open spaces and greenery of the surrounding and the beautiful landscaping within the development.
Features within the development showcasing this:
1. One 28 metre lap pool, hydro massage pool and a kid’s pool.
2. Many themed gardens to relax after a long day of work.
3. A Rocky Pond amidst quiet flowing water and comfortable furniture.
4. A spacious Clubhouse and cantilevered gym over the grand entrance allows you to work and revitalize after long day of work.
The Exceptional Experience of Investment
– Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP)
-- Close proximity to the Seletar Aerospace Park –
An industrial park spanning 320 hectares with 160 hectares dedicated to the Seletar Airport which is set to open in December 2018 and the remaining 160 hectares for aerospace industry. Singapore’s Aerospace contributed a compounded annual growth rate of more than 8.6% in the last 2 decades. It has a $9 billion output comprises of 130 aerospace companies with more than 21,500 workforces.
-- A hidden dining oasis --
The new lifestyle enclave plays host to bazaars and carnivals, with the conserved bungalows now housing restaurants, spas, and shops. The transformation begins with four food and beverage tenants that are shaking up the Singaporean food scene in their own way: from a European chef highlighting local and regional produce in his dishes, to a traditional Teochew (Chinese dialect group) restaurant with over 30 years of heritage
- More spots to eat and drink your fill
Soek Seng 1954 Bicycle Café
The Terminal Café and Lounge
YOUNGS Bar & Restaurant
The restaurants & cafés is also a great vantage point for watching planes take off from Seletar Airport in the distance. Alternatively, head to Georges’ Hideout @ Seletar, a casual pub that serves unpretentious nosh and nibbles alongside affordable pints of beer.
The Exceptional Experience of Convenience
- Well connected to major expressway i.e. CTE, TPE, SLE and the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE).
- Near to good schools like Rosyth School and Nanyang Polytechnic.
- Lifestyle and retail malls nearby such as Greenwich V, AMK Hub, Hougang 1 and the Seletar Mall which has 6 levels of retail and 188,000 sqft of net lettable area.
- A 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands and Central Business District.
- Minutes to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A, Northstar @ AMK.